The INPP method is defined as: Screening, assessment and remediation of problems associated with neuromotor immaturity (NMI) using:
- INPP screening questionnaires
- INPP diagnostic assessment
- INPP clinical exercises
- The INPP programme for schools based on the publication, Assessing Neuromotor Readiness for Learning by Sally Goddard Blythe.
- Course for clinicians in screening for signs of neuormotor immaturity in children and adults based on the publication Neuromotor Immaturity in Children and Adults by Sally Goddard Blythe.
- The INPP Practitioner course.
These materials are subject to copyright.